Rodney & Karen: The NEVER ENDING HONEYMOON
"How To Easily Build
and Keep A Great Marriage,
One Week at a Time"
52 Free Easy-To-Follow
"Weekly Marriage Boosters"
Each week you will receive a simple, time-friendly email tip that you can implement in your marriage instantly.
Never Ending Honeymoon - Copyright 2007 - 2017 All Rights Reserved
Sharing and Caring For Your Marriage
A Great Marriage
“Marriage is not as hard as most people make it out to be.”
Now I'm sure that statement will cause a buzz. But I've been married for over 30 years and...
- The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls
of our own homes. - Harold B. Lee, 1899-1973, American Clergyman
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side. - Zig Ziglar, Author/Speaker
- A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers. - Ruth Bell Graham
- Success in marriage is much more than finding the right person; it is a matter of being the right person.
- Do for others what you want them to do for you. - Matthew 7:12 (Living)
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you learn to play by the heart.
- Marriage is not really as hard as most people make it out to be.
It is just a matter of doing some really simple things...FOREVER!